Simply use the new IOEBA online applications HERE.
1. The International Olde English Bulldogge Association is the premier registry for Olde English Bulldogges, English Bantam Bulldogges, Olde Boston Bulldogges, Valley Bulldogs and several of rare bully breeds and has been dedicated to the preservation, continuation and improvement of these breeds since 1995.
2. The IOEBA is a non-discriminatory registry dedicated to representing all bloodlines of Olde English Bulldogges, English Bantam Bulldogges, Olde Boston Bulldogges, Valley Bulldogs that exist today as well as several other rare bully breeds. Because of its non-discriminatory stance, the IOEBA has rapidly become the largest and most recognized Olde English Bulldogge registry in the world.
3. Are you tired of registration & documentation mishaps or excessive delays with your current registration company?
Starting your own blood line?
The IOEBA registers many purebred alternative bull breeds, breeds unrecognized by other clubs such as the Olde English Bulldogges, English Bantam Bulldogges, Olde Boston Bulldogges, Valley Bulldogs and several other rare bully breeds.
4. The IOEBA offers lifetime canine registration, on parchment type 8 x 11 registration certificates that are second to none, attractive puppy registration certificates for each pup in the litter and outstanding customer service.
5. Easy, hassle free registration forms that can be
downloaded from the IOEBA website.
6. Registration of your own unique kennel name. A one time fee allows you to register your unique kennel name and gives you sole, exclusive and protected use of your IOEBA registered kennel name with the IOEBA on all registration certificates and paperwork.
Kennel name registration includes a certificate suitable for framing and free conditional listing on the "Roster of Registered Kennels" on the IOEBA website.
7. Confidentiality, integrity and outstanding customer service.
A completed single registration application must be submitted with the required fee and photos. At
least three generations of pedigree information MUST be provided.
Each dog registered will receive an exclusive International Olde English Bulldogge Association registration number on a 8 x 11 elegant registration certificate that is suitable for framing.
Your new IOEBA registration certificate will list you as the registered owner on record with the IOEBA and be documented and recorded in the IOEBA genetic database at the registration office of the International Olde English Bulldogge Association.
Yes, if your dog is currently registered with another kennel club, you can dual register it with the IOEBA as well. Complete the IOEBA application and make a copy of the other club's papers. Then just send them in with the proper fee. No photos are required of a dog that is already registered with another reputable registration company.
No, that is a temporary puppy registration application. Send it to IOEBA with the correct fee to get the dog registered and transferred into your name.
You will then receive an official IOEBA certificate of registration "papers" naming you as the owner of the dog with the official IOEBA lifetime registration number for your dog.
Permanent registration transfers the dog from the breeder to you and lists you as the registered owner on record.
Registering a litter is essential to guarantee accurate genealogical records.
2. Registering the litter is hassle free and could not be easier.
You simply only fill out a litter registration form for the entire litter. You will receive attractively printed puppy registration certificates (one for each pup) to give to your customers. These list the sex of the puppy on each application along with the color and the parents names and IOEBA registration numbers (example; If the litter had 3 Male and 4 Female pups you will receive 3 Male applications and 4 Female applications).
When you sell the puppies each purchaser/customer should receive the application which shows the corresponding correct sex and color indicated on the puppy certificate.
The puppy certificate must be signed and dated on the back by the breeder at the time of sale.
3. Registering of the litter not only shows breeder professionalism, but also assist in assuring accurate genealogy, pedigrees and tracking of bloodlines.
4. Giving your customers attractively printed forms with all the significant information of their individual pup helps to avoid problems. There is no confusion as to parents, breed, birth date, color, etc.
Yes, the IOEBA offers personal customer service and can handle your special registration needs.
You can register both the adults and the litter at the same time either with printed applications or online applications that can be printed for the IOEBA website.
1. No, both parents MUST be registered with the IOEBA. The parents
can be single registered, if this is not possible the pups can still be single registered.
2. On litters it is necessary to have both parents registered as the pedigrees, bloodlines and genealogical information is more complete and will allow for better genealogical records in the future.