The International Olde English Bulldogge Association Inc. (IOEBA) is the world’s #1 recognized registry for all alternative bully breeds such as the Olde English Bulldogge, Bantam Bulldogge, Olde Boston Bulldogge, Valley Bulldog, and several other rare bully breeds. The International Olde English Bulldogge Association Inc. was the first canine registry in history to recognize all bloodlines of the Olde English Bulldogge and the first registry to develop breed standards and begin registration for the Bantam Bulldogge, Olde Boston Bulldogge and the Valley Bulldog and several other Alternative Bully Breeds. The IOEBA has been dedicated to the preservation, continuation and improvement of these breeds since 1995. The IOEBA office staff are professionally trained, experienced, and dedicated to providing IOEBA customers with superior service in a professional and friendly manner with an emphasis on accuracy, promptness, reliability, and quality service. The IOEBA’s registration staff takes great pride in the importance of these qualities which continue to set the International Olde English Bulldogge Association Inc. apart from other dog registries. The IOEBA’s commitment and objective will always be to exceed our customer’s expectations and maintain our status as the world’s most respected alternative bully breed registry.
IOEBA Mission Statement
- The Mission Statement of the International Olde English Bulldogge Association Inc is to be consistently recognized in the canine community as a professional organization that manages a vibrant, progressive, dependable and responsible canine registry.
- To advance and improve the breeding of purebred Olde English Bulldogges, Bantam Bulldogges, Olde Boston Bulldogges, Valley Bulldogs and other bully breeds by establishing and maintaining a genetic stud file of all registered IOEBA breeds.
- To maintain a registry exclusively for rare, unique and distinctive bully breeds while preserving the integrity of the International Olde English Bulldogge Association’s genetic database.
- To sanction IOEBA events that promote sportsmanship, interest and growth in the sport of purebred dogs while encouraging and maintaining the process of breeding for true type and function of all IOEBA recognized canine breeds.
- To be clearly recognized and respected by the canine community as an organization that truly cares about the advancement and betterment of all dogs.
- To recommend and encourage all breeders of IOEBA registered dogs to study and understand the IOEBA’s written Breed Standard of their chosen breed and apply it to their breeding program.
- To promote and encourage the advancement and registration of purebred Olde English Bulldogges, Bantam Bulldogges, Olde Boston Bulldogges, Valley Bulldogs and other rare bully breeds by recommending that breeders use only the best of the best specimens in their breeding programs, while maintaining an emphasis on health, temperament and correct conformation.